A storage configuration provides ICA with information to connect to an external cloud storage provider, such as AWS S3. The storage configuration validates that the information provided is correct, and then continuously monitors the integration.
Refer to the following pages for instructions to setup supported external cloud storage providers:
- 1.In the ICA main navigation, select Storage.
- 2.Select the Configuration tab and then select New.
- 3.Configure the following settings for the storage configuration.
- Type—Use the default value, eg, AWS S3. Do not change.
- Configuration name—You will use this name when creating volumes that reside in the bucket. The name length must be in between 3 and 63 characters.
- Region—Select the region where the bucket is located.
- Bucket name—Enter the name of your S3 bucket.
- [Optional] Key prefix—You can provide a key prefix to allow only files inside the prefix to be accessible. The key prefix must end with "/". If not provided, the entire bucket is accessible.
- Secret—Select the credential to associate with this volume configuration.
- [Optional] Server Side Encryption—Enter the algorithm and key name for server-side encryption processes.
- 4.Select Save.
ICA performs a series of steps in the background to verify the connection to your bucket. This can take several minutes. You may need to manually refresh the list to verify that the bucket was successfully configured. Once the storage configuration setup is complete, the configuration can be used while creating a new project.