Comment on page
ICA Cohorts is a cohort analysis tool integrated with Illumina Connected Analytics (ICA). ICA Cohorts combines subject- and sample-level metadata, such as phenotypes, diseases, demographics, and biometrics, with molecular data stored in ICA to perform tertiary analyses on selected subsets of individuals.
Illumina Connected Analytics: Cohorts Multi-Omic Cancer
- Intuitive UI for selecting subjects and samples to analyze and compare: deep phenotypical and clinical metadata, molecular features including germline, somatic, gene expression.
- Comprehensive, harmonized data model exposed to ICA Base and ICA Bench users for custom analyses.
- Run analyses in ICA Base and ICA Bench and upload final results back into Cohorts for visualization.
- Out-of-the-box statistical analyses including genetic burden tests, GWAS/PheWAS.
- Rich public data sets covering key disease areas to enrich private data analysis.
- Easy-to-use visualizations for gene prioritization and genetic variation inspection.