The project details page shows the current configuration of the project. The configuration may be updated by the project owner, entities with the project Adminstrator role, and tenant administrators.
The project details are configured during project creation, including:
A project's billing mode determines the strategy for how costs are charged to billable accounts.
If the project billing mode is after the project has been created, the updated billing mode will only be applied to resources generated after the change.
Link a Bundle to a project to make the assets within the Bundle accessible from within that project.
- 1.Navigate to the project details. Click "Edit".link-bundles-0
- 2.Click the "+" button in the "Linked Bundles" section to add a bundle.link-bundles-1
- 3.Select a bundle to add to the project and click "Link Bundles".link-bundles-2
- 4.Click "Save" to save the projectlink-bundles-3
- 5.Linked assets shown with green font in project views (ie. Pipelines)link-bundles-4